Friday 1 July 2011

Summer Converse's


Sneakers sure do change...I SOOOO WANT A PAIR!!! Aren't these just the cutest (",)


With a wide selection of colours, and the fact that Converse's are very versatile you can wear them any which way you'd like.

I'd take the simple, casual and cool approach (below)...


 Basic V-Neck Tee £3.00- FOREVER 21
 Summer Trilby £4.99- NEW LOOK
 Vest £16.00 - TOPSHOP
 Ray-Ban Wayfarer Sunglasses £120.00 - RAY-BAN
Black Textured Bandeau £8.00- TOPSHOP
 Loop Back Runner Short £16.00- TOPSHOP
All Star Cut-Away Sandal £ 27.00- SCHUH
All Star Thong Sandal £32.00- VERY 


P.S. Enjoy the sun while it's out!!!

1 comment:

  1. Very different... I don't know how I feel about the converse thong sandals.. I think I'd have to see thm on someoone first...

    http://mizzentice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete