Friday 6 May 2011

GIRLS run the world!!!

BeyoncĂ©'s about to step back into the music scene after quite a break. Some may not gel with Bey's new track, in fact I was quite shocked to hear that she sampled Major Lazer’s “Pon de Floor.” Don't know about you but i'm dying to see what the music video is going look like. I'm expecting to see some great styling, choreography and a fab concept. So, in my desperation of trying to find Bey's video, I came across this on YouTube by a Sean Bankhead (Choreographer, Dancer and Model)...




Loved how simple yet effective the styling is. A jacket/waistcoat, underwear (bra, knickers, leotard) fishnet tights, boots/heels, chains and studs...ROCK ON girls!!!!







Love this chain!!!

"Who run this mutha ... ?" GIRLS!!!

1 comment:

  1. The great writer is one that knows the best about the things that surrounds us. Your writings have proved to me that you are really a knowledgeable person. Your words have glued me to the articles you have produced.
    wholesale womens coats uk

    ReplyDelete