Friday 20 May 2011

Queen Bey

Just to say, i'm a BIG fan of Beyoncé!!! From the early days of Destiny's Child, to the first time I attended 'The Beyoncé Experience Tour 2007'  concert at Wembley Arena. From this day I respected her even more. Beyoncé has always had a natural and unforced ability purely to perform. Owning the stage, there's never anything less of 110% full out dancing and singing live.

Praising her for all her achievements and accolades to date, she is a great role model of strength and perseverance to our generation. For this, I SALUT.. How could I move on another 24 hours in my life without posting anything from thee official video.


Missed anything in the video? Check out the stills below....






Giuseppe Zanotti chest chastity




Geometric earring and rings (below)- Laruicci 

Shoes- Gareth Pugh




Cut out catsuit (above)- Norma Kamali 





 So...
Were you impressed by Queen Bey's wardrobe? 
Are you wondering where those FAB outfits were from and who they are by? 
Let me break it down for you:





There certainly has been mixed feelings of this first track off her fourth solo album. I don't care i'm all up for team Bey!!! How can u hate with that figure, wardrobe, choreography, pure beauty and talent.
x   

No comments:

Post a Comment