Tuesday 12 April 2011

HeAvY mEtAL SpICkY

Let's rock n roll!!! So on the 29.03.11 @ the Eng vs Gh match, I see some guy wearing these fab-o-loso Christian Louboutin 'Pik Boats' (so annoyed I didn't take a full length of his outfit #thumbs up).


Want a pair fella's?
http://us.christianlouboutin.com/mens-shoes.html



Just now (literally @ 17.35 as soon as I posted 'April Showers' the previous post) I've died and gone to metal Heaven again!!! I just stumbled across this fantastic group called "T.L.C Creations" on Facebook. Need I say anything more. Ladies your going to LOOOVVVEEEE these, check out the pics....ready, steady, go!!!



 











Their shoes 'start form' a mere $170.00 USD which is £105.00 GBP approx, not bad for all that workmanship. Guess what, to make your life even more easier T.L.C Creations on Facebook doubles up as an online shop where you can make a purchase. 

From the bottom of my heart, love it T.L.C Creations!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment